Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Its really kind of amazing how a mood can shift, you know. Just a few days ago I was listening to Ray Lamontagne's "Til the Sun Turns Black" album. The music fit my mood and I felt so sad and dispairing. As I write this, I'm listening to the same album and really enjoying it but I don't feel like crying myself to sleep. Funny how that works.

Of course, my sister visited over the weekend and really worked on picking my mood up out of the mud too. I'm sure that's got something to do with it. That and the fact that I finally got a job offer I was willing to take. I know, in this economy I should be grateful to have any offers at all.... right!? That's what you're thinking. But I just couldn't bring myself to settle for something I wasn't comfortable with.

Ok, the music is changing now! How about some Silver Seas and Ingrid Michaelson!?

No comments:

Post a Comment